- $265 / month for students grades 1-8
- $200/ month for kindergarten, half day
- $265/ month for kindergarten, full day
Payable on a ten-month basis, September through June.
Yearly Entrance Fee (non-refundable):
$190.00 per child ($50 discount when pre-registered in April)
- To receive the $50 discount per family on your entrance fee you must pre-register in April with a $50 (non-refundable) deposit during pre-registration week. The remaining Entrance Fee ($90 after discount) is due in August. The first month’s tuition is due in September.
- Families with two children enrolled at FJA will receive a 5% discount on tuition. With three children, the discount is 10%, and with four or more it’s 15%. A 4% discount is given when the full year’s tuition is paid in advance before September 1.
- Students withdrawing from school during the month will be charged on a pro-rated basis.
- We believe every SDA child should be able to attend FJA regardless of ability to pay. Some families may need financial assistance. Since we operate on a strict tuition-only basis, if you need financial assistance, apply at the church or school office for this aid. It should be understood that aid is limited and each family is expected to pay as much as they are able.
Late Payment: Tuition payments are due on the 1st day of the month. If not paid by the 10th day of the month there will be a late fee of $10. Families with accounts which are 60 days delinquent will be contacted to discuss the situation. All unpaid accounts need to be resolved before enrolling for the next term.